ABOUT THE PRODUCT
The Atlantis Flo-Cell® range is a versatile product suitable for many applications including the drainage of sports fields, civil works, retaining walls and landscaping applications. The Flo-Cell® is also ideally suited for WSUD (Water Sensitive Urban Design) applications and provides and ideal use for increasing the permeability of ground areas which reduces overland flow and facilitates groundwater recharge.
- Rapid Drainage: Efficiently drain excess water while retaining an optimum moisture level. Ideal for promoting plant growth in planter box and roof garden applications.
- Lightweight: No cranes of lifting equipment required.
- Strong Structural Design: The Flo-Cell products can be installed horizontally or vertically and are easy configured to meet specifications.
- Quick Installation: Faster installation than traditional aggregate drainage systems.
- High Infiltration: 90% void ratio.
- Biological Resistant: The product is indefinitely resistant to biological contaminants.
The Atlantis Flo-Cell® Infiltration Cell is available in the following sizes
Main Applications of the Atlantis Flo-Cell®
The use of these systems is widely extended in countries such as Germany, France, Sweden, Holland, Australia, New Zealand or the United States.
The Flo-Cell® is also designed for Sustainable Urban Water Design (WSUD) applications and provides an ideal solution to increase the permeability of surface areas by reducing flow over the ground, facilitating recharge. of groundwater.
Sport Field Drainage
Golf Course Drainage
How does it work?
Atlantis drainage cells are arranged horizontally as a filter mat, wrapped in high-quality hydrophilic geotextiles. These are covered with washed sand, allowing the water to circulate in any direction. The horizontal infiltrating blanket, captures the water by infiltration, and a series of permeable pipes under the surface, directs the excess water towards the Atlantis reservoir tanks.