Versatile Garden for users and designers
Designed specifically for vertical garden enthusiasts, Gro-Wall® 4.5 includes many new intuitive and constructive features that benefit both users and designers. New features include a revolutionary watering system, improved wall anchoring and improved planting capabilities.
The Gro-Wall® 4.5 enables designers and users to install vertical gardens in adverse outdoor environmental conditions and in regulated indoor environments with complete access and control. The new enhancements provide targeted watering control of individual plants, maximum water efficiency, last minute design changes and easy access to irrigation components.
Gro-Wall® 4.5 is the perfect tool for designers creating vertical landscapes and the perfect companion for its’ caretakers.
Gro-Wall® 4.5 Features
- Modular design, expand horizontally & vertically. Easy plant changes provides design freedom
- Large pot provides 6.5 litres for planting media and flourishing root growth
- NEW – The pot now has a secure locking mechanism
- Rapid Construction & Plant Installation
- Vertical & Horizontal Expansion
- Optimum Moisture Retention for Plants
- Self Supporting Structure
- No Framework Required
- Structurally Strong
- Easy To Maintain
Independent Access for each Plant
Gro-Wall® 4.5 allows easy and complete access to both plants and irrigation components. This feature allows for ease of design and maintenance changes. Elimination of individual plants and access to irrigation components can be achieved in just seconds.
Individual plant irrigation supply, allowing the conventional drip emitter and irrigation lines to be installed within the Gro-Wall® 4.5 frame. Each plant cell is directly irrigated through a drip emitter that is installed in the system.
Features Kit Gro-Wall® 4.5
Atlantis Gro-Wall® vertical garden system is truly modular with individual plant access and both vertical and horizontal system expansion. Combine modules to create vertical gardens in adverse outdoor environmental conditions or in regulated indoor environments.
- Modular design
- Vertical and horizontal expandability
- Easy plant removal
- Freedom in design
- The pots have a capacity of 6.5 litres of soil, which translates into enough space for the plants to grow
- The planter has a locking mechanism to give greater security to the installation